This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA') for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of this blog to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of this blog are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
1. Identify the copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed.
2. Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on our website that contain these materials.
3. State that the use of these materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
4. State your contact information and that the information is correct.
5. Sign your notice by digital or physical means.
When a Proper DMCA notification is received by designated Agent, or when we otherwise aware that copyright rights are infringed, it will remove or disable access to infringing materials as soon as possible. You don't need to wait confirmation from us about this action.
If You believe that the use of materials was lawful, You have the right to sending a Proper Counter-notification in order to restore access to these materials. We will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its designated Agent: [email protected]
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Thank you for your understanding.
Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.